Opportunties for Members
Through our offerings, programs and membership, The Chamber provides opportunities for members to:
- Grow your business (through knowledge and connections);
- Reduce your risks (stay better informed on issues and new developments);
- Save your money (thanks to our savings offers).
10 Reason to Join
New Business Contacts our networking events and new business contacts help your business grow.
Demonstrate your commitment to the future of Saint John and the surrounding area business credibility through association with an accredited organization 600 members strong.
The Chamber offers discounts to our members on numerous services including health plans and credit card/debit merchant services!
4. Member-to-Member Discount
Discounts and benefits through our M2M program help you save money and drive marketing and sales.
5. Leadership Development
Learning opportunities and professional development help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
The Chamber staff gives member referrals and sales opportunities daily to a myriad of resources to deliver return on your investment.
7. Publicity and Exposure
Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are.
8. Marketing & Advertising
Targeted and affordable advertising to help you promote your business effectively on a small budget.
9. A Healthy Local Economy
Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward.
10. Gain a Voice in Government
The Chamber is your representative on the local, provincial, and national level. Your voice is heard on vital regulatory and legislative issues affecting your business.
It has never been easier to join The Chamber!
Complete and submit, with full payment information (Visa or MasterCard), or Pre-Authorized payments, on the online Membership Application above. This form will be submitted electronically and processed by The Chamber. Someone will be in contact with you to finalize your membership.
Other application option:
By Telephone: please call us at 634-8111. Your application will be completed on the spot.
Grow your business contacts through networking, gain valuable promotional exposure and expand overseas with support for international trade.
Stay better informed on opportunities and new developments affecting business in the Saint John region.
Membership is more than paid for with the group insurance plan, merchant banking and many other member-to-member savings you get by being a member.
- Complimentary welcome advertisement with 97.3 The Wave & Country 94
- Member 2 Member promotions
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to be featured in one of our many video series promoting members o Featured in Chamber Newsflash and member updates
- Business listing in The Chamber online member networking directory, where you can add photos and details about your business
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Tri-City Mixer o Access to membership listing (PDF or Excel Format)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our major events have had to pivot to online formats. However, as we return to some sense of stability in 2021, we look forward to hosting our monthly mixers once again as soon as it safe to do so. A membership with us provides you:
- Opportunities to attend monthly business networking mixers – great way to meet new business contacts.
- Opportunity to attend informative Luncheon & Breakfast events
- Member rates at all Chamber events including:
- Outstanding Business Achievement (OBA) Awards
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Regularly-held Luncheons
- Exclusive access to Canada’s #1 Employee Benefits Program
– The Chambers Plan. The Chambers Plan Offers Affordability, Rate Stability and Unique Features such as the Guaranteed Retiree Plan.
- Preferred rates on electronic processing of VISA® and MasterCard® through NXGEN International® o Fuel savings of 3.5 cents per litre for unlimited litres through the Esso® Business Card program
- Discounts of up to 75% on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program o Savings on office supplies of up to 85% with Grand & Toy®
- Rental car discounts through Enterprise Rent-A-CarTM and AVIS®
Have an invoice from us that you want to pay? Whether it’s for a new membership, a renewal, event tickets or any other invoice, just go to the Member Login! Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. If you do not remember your login or password call our office at 634-8111.
Payment can also be mailed or dropped off at:
78 Prince William Street
New Brunswick | Canada | E2L 2B3
We accept cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit.
To provide better service to our members, The Chamber is now set up to accept pre-authorized payments.
To apply, please complete this form and submit to the Chamber’s office by email or by fax at (506) 632-2008.
Email us now